Foundation Repair for Galveston, Texas
The city of Galveston is on Galveston Island two miles offshore in the Gulf of Mexico. It is fifty miles from Houston and is the southern terminal point of Interstate Highway 45. Karankawa Indians used the island for hunting and fishing, and it was the probable location of the shipwreck landing of Alvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca in 1528. José de Evia, who charted the Texas coast in 1785, named Galveston Bay in honor of Bernardo de Gálvez, the viceroy of Mexico.
During the Texas Revolution the harbor served as the port for the Texas Navy and the last point of retreat of the Texas government.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Galveston, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.